Welcome to “Sofia House”. It is an 1875 stone house that was part of the Ursuline School. Today, renovated by us, the new owners and with love, we kept the traditional architecture of our place. Thus, the visitor can see the magnificent marble lintels found in the building, see the old wine press and various old furniture that decorate our premises.
“Sofia House” consists of 2 apartments. The “Roof garden” and the “Stone Garden”.